1. Who we are
Our website address is: https://taytaytiangge.ph.
The site was conceptualized, created and maintained by MERAF Digital Solutions, OPC.
2. What personal data we collect and why we collect it
2.1 COMMENTS: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
After approval of your comment, your complete name will not be shown, instead your First name’s first and last letter will be visible and the context of your comment only.
2.2 MEDIA: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
2.3 CONTACT FORMS: The type of information we may collect about you includes:
Visitor’s IP address for security purposes
These informations will only be used in order for us to get back to you accordingly.
2.4 COOKIES: If you leave a comment, reviews and etc on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or created products for sale (vendors), an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
2.5 EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We will use this information:
- to administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual. We use Google Analytics to track this information. Find out how Google uses your data at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
3. Who we share your data with
We do not share your personal information outside of TAYTAYTIANGGE.PH except in certain circumstances, including:
- When you allow us to share the information, such as when you:
- Elect to share your personal information with third party partners and providers listed on our site, so they can send you information, offers and promotions about their products and services;
- Choose to share your personal information with third parties or their sites or platforms, such as when you share one of our product to your social media feed;
- Publish information publicly on our site or the TAYTAYTIANGGE.PH Products. Any such personal information will be available to others;
- When we cooperate with other companies, such as our partners, to offer joint services to you in connection with TAYTAYTIANGGE.PH;
- When our service providers are providing services on our behalf. For example, we may use an outside platform to host portions of our site or to provide certain features on TAYTAYTIANGGE.PH, or we may use a credit card processing company to bill you for products you purchase. Unless otherwise expressly noted, when acting as TAYTAYTIANGGE.PH’s agents, these services providers are prohibited from using the personal information we have shared with them for purposes other than those requested by us or required by law;
- To enforce our terms, agreements, policies or rules, to help protect the security, integrity and availability of our or another party’s products, systems and services; to exercise or protect the rights, property (including intellectual property), or safety of TAYTAYTIANGGE.PH, our users, or others; to comply with legal requirements; or in other cases if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law (including in response to a lawful subpoena or other law enforcement request); and
- In connection with a sale, divesture, or transfer of our company (including any shares in the company) or any combination of its products, services, assets, affiliates, and/or businesses. Your personal information (such as customer names and email addresses, and user information related to the TAYTAYTIANGGE.PH) may be among the items sold or otherwise acquired in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
We may also share non-personally identifiable information and aggregate information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) for other business purposes. For instance, we may share aggregate reports with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain TAYTAYTIANGGE.PH Products or for our sites or those of our partners.
4. How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
5. What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
6. Where we send your data
Visitor comments and reviews may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
7. Your contact information
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies.
We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities, unless required by law or other regulations.
8. Additional information
8.1 HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA: The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
8.2 WHAT DATA BREACH PROCEDURES WE HAVE IN PLACE: We protect customer data with the following site features:
We are entirely using SSL/HTTPS throughout all our sites. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so personal identifiable information is never captured by third parties without authorization.
Databases are sanitized (actual user personal details are removed) before deploying to development or testing environment.
In case of a data breach, System administrators will immediately go through affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed after informing the user.
8.3 WHAT THIRD PARTIES WE RECEIVE DATA FROM: Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
8.4 WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA: You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you, using our contact form.
10. Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.